Saturday, May 26, 2018

Fabulous Faces at the PRISM Gallery on Saturna Island

June inaugurates my second Spring-Summer season at the PRISM Gallery on beautiful Saturna Island (open weekends and holiday Mondays 11am-5pm). The PRISM is located at a fine little spot near the ferry dock and pub, so you can drop in and browse when coming, going, or lingering. 

Saturna is filled with a variety of wonderful artists and crafts-people. Each has his or own studio, which I'm happy to help you locate. My own working studio on the island seems a bit hard for many people to reach, so I've opened this new spot to welcome you to my artwork. 
 
June's New Show of Paintings at the PRISM: FABULOUS FACES / paintings by Janet Strayer. 


Saturna is filled with a variety of wonderful artists and crafts-people. Each has his or own studio, which I'm happy to help you locate. My own working studio seems a bit hard for many people to reach, so I've opened this new spot to welcome you to my artwork.

The B&Bs and camping spots on Saturna are well recommended and range across preferences and budgets. Plan a get-away here if you can. And include a visit to the PRISM. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment