Saturday, September 02, 2017


Hazel Harris and I are having a show this fall at the Main Gallery at Cedar Hill Rec in Saanich.  I have included work from my Arabesques, Energia and Harmonics series of abstract works on canvas.  Hazel's work celebrates Mexico and stems from a workshop she took in Puerto Vallarta.

We hired Kate Cino to help us with publicity and she created a webpage that gives more information on our work and backgrounds.  You can access it at

http://www.artopenings.ca/colours.html

I found a quote that I really like and think applies to recent work of mine, and maybe to all my work:

"I make things that are not serious, but I do it very seriously."  Alexis Poliakoff

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. What are the dates? Be sure to post on SGIAC Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete